Bluewater: iPad and Iron Man 2

Something of a pictureless post today, following a very interesting visit to Bluewater yesterday. No crowds, it was a weekday. Wouldn't want to be there on a weekend or Bank holiday...

Saw Iron Man 2. Once again a very smart piece of work... Even if something happened in the film that really hit me hard. Whilst I'm on the matter here and in case anyone's listening out there: I like Rock 'n' Roll, I happen to like a lot of music (if anyone knows if or when Bear McCreary is playing the UK with his band LET ME KNOW) AC/DC have done some okay tracks BUT! Can I see the REAL Iron Man 2 Soundtrack please? Also, a neat Robin Hood trailer but Russell Crowe is not Errol Flinn, it was like watching Gladiator in the Forest of Endor... Finally on this matter, a public apology and affirmation - Yes, I will see this at an IMAX...sorry I went on my day off.

I also saw my first iPad out there. The hope is that I will be able to run Beyond The Launchpad from one of these impressive machines in the future. Whether it was a full mobile version or not I could not tell from the view I got of the machine (from someone who was clearly SHOWING OFF the fact they had the machine... oh of course I will as well!) but it looked good too... I have to say though advancements must be made to the width of these machines that offer these facilities... Anyone remember the Ericsson T-28? Now that was a really thin phone and I believe there's a way something like that could happen again with a touchscreen phone (without all the breakdowns though, that was really the big negative of the T-28)...

Unnervingly my presense went virtually unnoticed throughout the day. Not a bad thing you Launchpad fans would say but I do wonder when you have to wait to pay for stuff and you happen to be the only person in the shop apart from staff - what on Earth is going on here?! Do I need an iPad to get noticed?

EDIT 2/5/10

July 7th for the score...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Savenger!?!

Ground 'Zero'es?

Lighting up the Night